New Toro® Fittings provide superior quality and performance
EL CAJON, Calif. (October 28, 2020) - Toro is pleased to announce Toro® Fittings, a new line of drip irrigation fittings for drip tape, hose and dripline. This newly designed fittings offering from Toro's agricultural business promises higher quality construction, better connections, and superior performance that growers have come to expect from Toro products.
"With our new line of fittings, growers get not only easy-to-install, superior quality fittings in popular configurations," says Sky Anderson, product manager for Toro, "but also revolutionary and innovative fittings, such as the new Flex Connect layflat fittings and 6/8" ID tape fittings. All configurations are designed to last for the life of the system, and make installation a little easier and more flexible for the grower."
Advantages of all Toro Fittings include:
• Superior quality and performance
• Easy to install and a tight seal
• Easy to grip nuts and valves
• Easy to see - bright red tape nut makes tape fittings easy to find, remove and re-use
Advantages of Flex Connect Layflat Fittings include:
• More spacing flexibility than hose with pre-installed fittings—perfect for non-square fields or reused layflat
• Fast and easy installation*
• Less leaking*
• Flexible and convenient—removable fitting and seal cap enable layflat to be easily re-rolled
• Wide range of configurations—includes valves, multiple tape nut connection options, and 5/8" and 7/8" drip tape IDs
*compared to ordinary layflat fittings
Advantages of 6/8" ID Tape fittings include:
• Support innovative 6/8" ID tape applications
• Available in popular configurations to enable:
‒ Longer runs than 5/8" ID tape
‒ Lower cost than 7/8" ID tape applications
• Only 6/8" fittings available in the industry
"Toro has built its legacy by understanding the needs of growers and developing quality drip irrigation products that address their needs and help them succeed," says Ralf San Jose, director of marketing for Toro Ag Americas. "This commitment to innovation is reflected in many of our exceptional drip irrigation products, including Aqua-Traxx®, FlowControl®, and our new highly clog-resistant drip tape, Aqua-Traxx Azul™. We are confident that our new Toro Fittings will exceed grower's expectations, thanks to superior quality, easy installation, tight seal, and bright Toro-red tape nuts and valves."
For more information about Toro Fittings, please visit www.toro.com/agriculture.
With roots dating back to 1914, Toro is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf and landscape maintenance, snow management, rental and construction equipment, and irrigation solutions. Through a strong network of distributors, dealers, retailers and rental stores in more than 125 countries, Toro helps customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties, construction sites and agricultural operations. More at: www.toro.com.