Reuters Events Host Panel with Olam and GoodMills on Agricultural Commodity Trading Hear how global commodity leaders are approaching trade in the unprecedented climate
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Head of Commodities, Reuters Events
UK Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7567
Reuters Events Host Panel with Olam and GoodMills on Agricultural Commodity Trading
Hear how global commodity leaders are approaching trade in the unprecedented climate
London (Reuters Events): June 20, 2020. Reuters Events are hosting a free online webinar series focused on commodity trading and commodity value chains.
Agricultural commodity value chains have been under intense pressure over recent months to navigate disrupted trade flows, price volatility, fulfil contracts and cope with fluctuating demand. Through all this, suppliers, traders and buyers must maintain high standards and sustainable, ethical practices.
That's why, on Wednesday June 29, Reuters Events will share the next instalment of their 2020 webinar series to address "How Is Agricultural Commodity Trade Transforming?".
Sign up to tune in live or get the recordings
Expert panellists to shed light on the crucial topics of our time:
• Jianbin Xiao, Ph.D., VP & Head of Global Commodity Trading, Olam International
• Scott Wellcome, Director Grain Risk Management & Sourcing, GoodMills Group
Key discussion points providing listeners with valuable market insights:
• Learn about the state of the agricultural commodity market today
• Discover how the major agricultural commodity categories are being impacted in 2020
• Hear how agribusiness stakeholders are innovating to trade more efficiently and sustainably
• Discover how traders are adapting to the changing needs of the agricultural commodity producers and buyers
Can't join live? Register now to get access to the recordings
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.
If you would like more information on Reuters Events Commodities, the Commodity Trading Summit or the webinar, please contact Kathryn Bloxham at firstname.lastname@example.org.