Walmart, Bunge and Syngenta talk about uniting the food value chain to drive action on sustainability in Reuters Events webinar
Reuters Events announces a webinar focused on how companies can play their part in uniting the food value chain to drive action on sustainability on April 23 at 12.00pm EDT.
LONDON - April 17, 2020. Reuters Events announces a webinar focused on how companies can play their part in uniting the food value chain to drive action on sustainability on April 23 at 12.00pm EDT.
The Food & Agriculture team at Reuters Events brings you a panel of experts to look at how companies across the food chain can collaborate and use technology to improve productivity and reduce negative impacts in food production and supply. With insight from industry leaders including:
• Michel Santos, Director, Global Sustainability, Bunge
• Anabella de Freeman, Sr. Manager, Sustainable Produce, Walmart
• Jill Wheeler, Head of Sustainable Productivity, North America, Syngenta
• Dave Stangis, CEO, 21C Impact (Moderator)
Join these experts for your guide to driving sustainable action in food production & supply.
• Hear how food companies and retailers are addressing the risks & impacts through their supply chains and why collaboration, technology and education are crucial
• Discover what consumers are increasingly demanding about the origin of the food they're buying - and how food companies are responding
• Which emerging tools and technologies can help food manufacturers and retailers better trace produce through their supply chains and meet their sustainability goals?
• Get insight on how food companies are increasingly taking a regenerative approach to deliver a net-positive impact on the environment
• What solutions are available to help minimize food waste both on-farm and through the supply chain?