We asked the team at Trifecta Ecosystems to share their experience switching from a world of pen & paper to the digital world of Agrilyst & barcodes.
Contributed By | Agrilyst
In our last post, we focused on sharing everything you need to know about barcodes. We asked the team at Trifecta Ecosystems to share their experience switching from a world of pen & paper to the digital world of Agrilyst & barcodes. You can check out the 3 min video below.
- Trifecta eliminated 30 mins per day from operations by using barcodes.
- A few years ago, a pest outbreak killed 75% of their farm. Barcodes would have prevented the magnitude of lost sales by finding the affected batches without question.
- Trifecta is able to trace back product from sales to production, and see who handled the crop, what was done, and when. It’s the easiest way to manage a recall, if one ever happened.
- Using barcodes means searchable tracking and records, forever.
- Barcodes are a cinch to use and can be integrated with a mobile device.
Special thanks to the team at Trifecta Ecosystems for sharing their insights!
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.